Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 2:43 AM
Eastside Medical Center – Snellville, GA
Eastside is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
Eastside Medical Center is currently looking for a CT Tech. 3p-11pm Main Campus.
- Prepares and assist the radiologist in the completion of intricate computed tomography examinations, including a range of tissue biopsies and fluid drainages.
- Prepares and administers contrast media in accordance with state, federal and hospital regulations.
- Demonstrates ability to act as a liaison between patients and departmental physicians and other member of the support team.
- Remains sensitive to the physical and emotional needs of the patient through good communication patient assessment, patient monitoring, and patient care skills.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent patient care information to assure that patient’s rights are protected.
- Demonstrates ability to develop and maintain good working relationships both inter-and intra-departmental customer relations.
- Observes Eastside Medical Center’s mission statement and Services Values.
- Uses professional and ethical judgment and critical thinking when performing their duties.
- Participates in continuing education for optimal patient care, public education and enhanced knowledge and technical competence.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08621-10082&lang=en
• Location: Athens, Snellville
• Post ID: 58271083 athensga